2022 FILM EVENTS
Saturday, October 8, 2022 will be the 6th annual international BlackMovieFest
Sunday, October 9, 2022 delivers the 7th annual regional Inland Empire Film Festival
Monday October 10, 2021 will be the 5th annual International Indigenous People Fest & 8th annual Ten Top PhilE Awards
SUBMISSION QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
Since BlackMovieFest is more of a marketing retreat than it is a film festival, Official Selections will go to films whose marketing representative promises to attend their film's total Oct. 8, 2022 BlackMovieFest screening block
BlackMovieFest submitted film must already be Officially Selected by some Black film festival OTHER than the BlackMovieFest
If prior Black film festival Official Selection has not been obtained, the film still qualifies if has had a prior screening at a http://BlackFilm.blog gathering
To be considered for Official Selection BlackMovieFest submissions must also list in their World Film Community Network COVER LETTER:  the name & date of their previous Black film festival selection,  the name & street mailing address of their films representative who will attend,  their Film's IMDb.com URL address and  the YouTube.com URL address of the Film's under 30 second in length Commercial.
BlackMovieFest RULES can be found at https://wfcn.co/festival/Indigenous.
Indigenous Film Fest
SUBMISSION QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
Using the famous W.E.B. DuBois identification tool, to qualify for Indigenous Film Fest submission the petite motion picture must be under 16 minutes in length plus be either:
BY a film maker who works or lives on the continent where his/her culture originated
ABOUT indigenous people
Designed FOR the consumption of indigenous people
Shot NEAR and/or WITH indigenous people
So for instance, a short film BY a Caucasian film maker who lives and/or works in Europe to us would be an indigenous film.
Of course any short film ABOUT original people’s lives today or in the past (such as a work concerning African culture) to us is an indigenous film.
A short film designed FOR viewing by a group of indigenous people (such as a Asian political documentary) to us is an indigenous film.
A short film shot physically NEAR indigenous people (such as a movie shot in the Australian Outback) to us qualifies as an indigenous film.
Or for example, an American film created in cooperation WITH any of that two (2) continent’s original people would be called by us an indigenous film.
Since IEFF is a Regional Short Film Competition and Marketing Retreat, only films who have a Leader (Executive Producer, Writer, Production Director, Director of Photography, Editor or Key Cast Member) attending that currently lives or works in the Southern California USA Region or the film was partially shot in that Region, qualify to submit.
Regional residency proof will be required before any film is considered by the IEFF Official Selection Committee.
Also, only COMPLETED submissions will be moved on for consideration by the IEFF Official Selection Committee.
To be considered for Official Selection IEFF submissions must also list in their World Film Community Network COVER LETTER:  the name & Southern California street mailing address of their films Leader who will attend their screening block or the Film's SoCal shoot location address,  the name & street mailing address of their films additional Leader who will attend their screening block,  the submitted Film's IMDb.com URL address,  the YouTube.com URL address of the submitted Film's under 30 second in length Commercial.
Inland Empire Film Festival RULES can be found at https://wfcn.co/festival/Indigenous.
Entering Hollywood ACTOR INTENSIVE Full-Time Talent Employment Residency 10/3-12/21 Let's Talk.
The Indigenous People Fest is just one aspect of the new Entering Hollywood ACTOR INTENSIVE Full-Time Talent Employment Residency
WHAT PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE:
1. First-Hand, Personal Guidance from One of Hollywood’s Most Prolific New Actors - Phillip E. Walker, MFA http://IMDb.me/PhillipEWalker
2. Guaranteed at Least One LA Area Professional Audition Invitation During Residency
3. Guaranteed at Least One Southern California Acting Job Offer During 9 Day Residency
4. Hollywood Acting Showcase in Front of Film Director / Casting Director / Talent Agent / Talent Manager
5. Entry Level Acting in LA 2016: a hands-on, new actor full-time employment workbook Download & signed CD http://EntryLevelActing.LA
6-9. Central Casting, Hollywood Casting & Film, IMDbPro & LA Casting Registration
10. On Camera Commercial Auditioning Class
11. Professional Photo Session & Advice
12. Hollywood Actor Jobs Workshop http://HollywoodActorJobs.com
13. Hollywood Casting Studios Visit Tour
14. Employment & Auditions SoCal Local Travel Assistance/Advice During Residency
15. Industry Networking at Four (4) Film Festivals
16. Discounted Motel as Low as $40.00 per night (group of 5 in a two bedroom suite)
17. Attendance at a Closing Residency Hollywood Party
18. End of Residency De-Briefing showing how to finance your staying in LA
19. And much more